Products marked as featured in admin panel
Kakadu Plum Cooling Moisturising Facial Lotion has been developed to lock moisture into your skin, preventing dryness while soothing and cooling the skin. Natural Vitamin C from Kakadu Plum boosts your skin's collagen production promoting firmer and younger looking skin and enhances brightness and radiance. Glycerine and Sweet Almond Oil as dual moisturising actives. Allantoin extracted from the root of the comfrey plant helps support skin cell regeneration and skin repair. A soothing and cooling agent for the skin.
Brauer Baby & Kids Ultra Pure Cod Liver Oil with DHA contains vitamins that may support healthy bone growth and immune system function. Designed for children 12 months and over, it provides a source of vitamin D, vitamin A and omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA). Available in easy-to-open, twist-tail, soft gel capsules, this mild lemon-flavoured Cod Liver Oil with DHA is pleasantly unfishy. The Cod Liver Oil contained in these capsules is sourced from wild caught, cold water fish and has been tested to ensure it is below the mandated levels for organically occurring contaminants; mercury, lead, cadmium and arsenic.
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours or flavours
Brauer Kids Liquid Iron with Vitamin B is a dietary supplement that may assist the healthy growth, development and vitality of your children. Gentle on tummies and 99.9% sugar-free, this product contains essential nutrients which may assist red blood cell formation and may support a healthy immune system. It also contains bioavailable forms of Vitamin B6, B12 and B9, as well as a delicious flavour in an easy-to-administer liquid format!
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours or flavours
The benefits of Collagen Food:
- Healthy hair, skin and nails: MSM is a natural sulphur-containing compound. Sulphur is required for the production of collagen and keratin which help maintain strong hair, skin and nails. Biotin in our formula may help to prevent against hair loss and brittle nails, and silica may help to reduce wrinkles for a more youthful appearance.
- Healthy joints and connective tissue: Vitamin C is well known for its ability to repair and replace the damaged collagen that has been worn away by ageing, free radical damage, daily wear and tear and injury. Silica helps to maintain bone strength and calcium absorption. The combination of ingredients in our formula may help to reduce inflammation in the joints and improve flexibility.
- Reduced pain and inflammation: As vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, it helps to fight against free radicals that cause damage and inflammation in the body. The sulphur content also assists the cells in removing excess fluid and toxins, aiding in the reduction of inflammation and pain.
- Improved liver function: The antioxidant and sulphur content of this formula help to support and strengthen the pathways responsible for adequate liver detoxification. The formula may help to support those with a sluggish liver or could be used as part of a detox program.
- Exercise recovery: Taking MSM and vitamin C prior to exercise could help to reduce the risk of muscle or ligament damage. For those with pre-existing ligament or cartilage damage, this formula may assist in healing and preventing further injury after exercise.
- Strengthened immune system: Vitamin C and zinc are required by immune cells to help fight infections. Deficiency of these nutrients may increase susceptibility to contracting a virus or bacterial infection. As MSM helps to remove excess toxins from the body, it works well with nutrients to strengthen the immune system.
- Colds and flus
- Cartilage, ligament or muscle damage
- Stiffness in the joints
- Weak or thinning hair
- Brittle nails
- Easy bruising
- Wrinkling of the skin
- Weakness of the pelvic floor
- Weak or bleeding gums
- Sluggish liver
- Bone fracture
The benefits of LivaTone Shots: Traditionally used in European herbal medicine to:
- Support natural liver detoxification processes.
- Promote healthy gallbladder function.
- Improve bile secretion.
- Enhance healthy liver function.
- Support healthy liver regeneration.
- Protect the liver and relieve symptoms associated with occasional overindulgence.
The benefits of Thyroid Health:
- Contains selenium - The thyroid gland holds more selenium than any other organ in the body. Selenium is used to produce selenoproteins - antioxidant enzymes that are needed for adequate thyroid function. It is required for the production of thyroid hormones and the conversion of the inactive thyroid hormone (T4) into its active form (T3) to be utilised in the body.
- Contains iodine - This important mineral is required for the production of T3 and T4 thyroid hormones. A deficiency of iodine may inhibit the production of these thyroid hormones and could affect thyroid function. Fucus vesiculosus, a type of kelp, has been used in our Thyroid Health capsules to provide a natural source of iodine.
- Contains vitamin D3 - Helps to maintain healthy thyroid function.
- Contains zinc - This mineral also plays an important role in supporting healthy thyroid function.
The benefits of Tyrosine:
- Improved mood - Tyrosine is required for the production of neurotransmitters: dopamine, adrenalin and noradrenalin. Studies have shown that deficiencies of these brain chemicals are correlated with increased incidence of depression and other mood disorders. Tyrosine may act as a mood elevator, helping to stabilise mood and improve feelings of happiness and satisfaction.
- Increased focus and conentration - Due to tyrosine's involvement in neurotransmitter production, it may help to improve focus, motivation and concentration. Tyrosine could serve as a useful amino acid prior to exercise or work, to help improve mental performance.
- Stress reduction - In times of stress, additional tyrosine may be needed, as stress depletes noradrenalin in the body. Tyrosine may assist in the management of stress and prolong the anti-stress effects of this brain chemical.
- Thyroid function - Tyrosine plays a critical role in the production of thyroid hormones T3 and T4. The thyroid gland is responsible for regulating metabolism, growth and development, body temperature and heart rate.
- Reduced cravings - Low dopamine levels have been associated with increased food cravings and excessive hunger. As dopamine works on the reward centre of the brain, maintaining healthy dopamine levels may assist in the management of addiction. Tyrosine may be helpful for those with food or alcohol addiction.
- Healthy weight - Due to tyrosine's involvement in producing thyroid hormones, it may assist in the maintenance of a healthy weight range. The thyroid is responsible for regulating metabolism and controlling the metabolic rate for fat burning. As this amino acid may also help to control hunger and cravings, it could serve as a useful supplement as part of a weight loss regime.
- Mood disorders
- Poor memory
- Poor focus and concentration
- Food cravings
- Low motivation
- Low or unstable mood
- Poor thyroid function
- Inability to lose weight.