- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Gentle + non-greasy
- Effectively cleans skins
- Soft bamboo fiber
- No nasties, vegan & GMO free
These wipes help to remove sticky messes as the oils will literally dissolve the stick.. no more wrestling with stinky and sticky messes, easy to wipe and leave the skin with a gentle layer of oil to work as a barrier to help protect skin from irritation.
- Enriched with organic cold pressed oils
- 100% natural + hypoallergenic
- Sensitive skin formula
- Cleans and soothes skin
- Reduces risk of nappy rash
- Promotes skin healing
- A balanced blend of botanical oils for maximum results
- Refreshing and convenient
- Perfect for after work, a work out/gym/yoga session
- Fights body + feet odour naturally antibacterial + anti-fungal
- 100% biodegradable
- Soft bamboo fibre
Removing your daily makeup, enhancing your natural glow, nourishing skin before bed to wake up to a fresh face...or just get rid of dirt. A 'no need to rise off' formula.
Exfoliation, unclogging pores, smoothing skin, evening skin tone, blood circulation!
- Epsom Salts: Loosens dead skin, to let the goodness in! Full of magnesium, epsom salt exfoliation will give your skin a mineral boost, while helping to prevent acne breakouts, even skin tone, and leaveyour skin feeling fresh and brighter.
- Matcha Green Tea: A potent antioxidant, green tea helps fight the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. Scrub regularly to help clear blocked pores and boost circulation
- Bicarbonate Soda: Making your skin smoother, cleaner and fresher. With regular use, bicarb-soda helps to slowly erase scarring while also speeding up the healing process of acne damage. The natural antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties of bicarb-soda gently eases inflammation, yet also absorbing excess oil to prevent pores from clogging.
- Dandelion Root & Leaf Powder: High in vitamin c, dandelion root works as an acne treatment to inhibit microbial infection while speeding up the healing process and reducing visibility of scars and inflammation. Dandelion leaf is particularly good for improving skin complexion. Dandelion helps to remove toxins, has potent anti-inflammatory propertie. It's a great herb to cleanse the skin.
- Lavender Petals: Soothing and healing, lavender helps to fight off the bacteria that causes initial infection, while also regulating over-excretion of sebum on the skin. Lavender can also help to reduce the signs of scarring after blemishes begin to heal.
- Bergamot Oil: Not only a delisious scent, burgermont essential oil is great to even skin tone and pigmentation. It’s anti-inflammatory properties help fight off those those pesky blemishes and helps fade scarring.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Naturally high in vitamins A and E, jojoba oil soothes the skin while also having an anti-inflammatory effect. When used regularly, jojoba oil can help fight acne, as it deeply penetrates the skin, dissolving excess sebum and clearing blocked pores.
- Vanilla Oil: As well as being good enough to eat, vanilla is also a great source of B-vitamins and pantothenic acid which play an important role in maintaining healthy, beautiful skin. Calming, soothing, and also naturally anti-bacterial, vanilla will help to cleanse the skin, reducing the occurrence of pimples and acne.
This little bundle of goodness contains: 1 x packet of our Coconut oil and Rose Hip oil enriched FACE wipes, our specially formulated face SCRUB, an our little mate the SOOTHE pot. Very carefully formulated with only the purest plant-based organic ingredients to cleanse, nourish, heal and protect your skin to reveal your natural glow. Conveniently bundled together even the most time poor humans out there can still achieve their most beautiful skin, and have the confidence to conquer the world.
The All-Rounder skin balm...really... You can use SOOTHE for almost everything! But healing the skin, that's where it is at - Sunburn, acne, scaring, dry skin, insect bites, chapped lips, cold sores, eczema, nappy rash, minor cuts, bruising.