Indications For Use:
- May soothe and improve scars and wrinkles
- Moisturises the delicate areas around the eyes and may be used as an eye makeup remover
- Softens nail cuticles and nourishes dry hands and feet
- Soothes chapped and dry lips
- Useful to help soften and relieve chaffing to the outer part of the ear associated with the use of hearing aids.
The Nature's Spring RO water unit uses the same technology that sailors use to turn seawater into drinking water.
Replaceable “5-micron”, sediment pre-filter for both the older CA and PA Nature’s Spring reverse osmosis units. This pre-filter should be replaced every 12 months to ensure the proper reduction of unwanted sediment.
Shatavari or Asparagus racemosus has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as being a powerful rejuvenating female tonic. Known as the “Queen of Herbs”, Shatavari is highly valued for its nourishing effects on the female reproductive system.
Slippery elm is rich in nutrients and easy to digest, which makes it useful during times of digestive discomfort and convalescence.
- May help provide a soothing protective coating effect for the digestive tract
Slippery elm bark powder contains mucilage, a gelatinous like substance that reacts with water to form a slippery gel-like substance, when taken orally it expands in the digestive tract and helps provide a protective barrier for irritated gastric mucous membranes. When taken after meals Slippery elm capsules may soothe an irritated or acidic stomach and help relieve the digestive symptoms of heartburn and reflux. Indications for Use
- A traditional 'mucilaginous' herb which may help to soothe an irritated or unsettled stomach.
- Beneficial for assisting recovery in convalescence.
- Suitable for children
St John’s wort helps to relieve anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness, irritability, and sleeplessness. Passionflower is included to support the sedative and relaxant properties of St John’s wort.
St Mary’s thistle is one of the most widely studied herbs in Western Herbalism. Also known as Milk thistle, it has a long history of traditional use.
FeaturesIndications For Use:
- St Mary's Thistle is a traditional liver tonic.
Stomach Comfort has been formulated with herbs traditionally used to help maintain healthy digestive function and to relieve the symptoms of digestive weakness.
Turmeric’s active compound curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, which may assist in the relief of joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness of arthritis. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant providing protection against free radical activity.
Benefits of Vitamin C 1000 Time Release with Bioflavonoids
- Reduces the duration of common colds
- Maintains immune system health
- Supports healthy cardiovascular system function
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Nature’s Sunshine Products perfectly meet the growing worldwide need for products that take a natural, holistic approach to wellness by marrying time-honoured wisdom with cutting edge technology.