EBO Organic Black Beans rich in anti-oxidants and a good source of fibre, these little beans are full-flavoured and delicious added To Mexican and Latin American cooking Black beans are widely used in dishes around the world. Also known as turtle beans, they should not be confused with the fermented black beans used in oriental cuisine.
- Healthy source of vitamins
- Low in fat black beans are a great source of proteins
- Rich in anti-oxidants and a good source of fibre
- Lowers LDL cholesterol, ensures good health
- Used in oriental cuisine
EBO Organic Mixed Beans is a delicious medley of our versatile favourites, this mix is packed with nutrients and ready to add to soups, casseroles, chilli and salads. This tasty combination is super versatile, plus loaded with natural goodness including protein and dietary fibre.
- A delicious medley of our versatile favourites
- It is packed with nutrients
- Ready to add to soups, casseroles, chilli's and salads
- Good source of protein and dietary fibre
- Used in oriental cuisine
EBO Organic Chickpeas are wonderfully nutty, these versatile little nutritional powerhouses are perfect in salads, dips, stews or roasted and spiced as a snack. These chickpeas have been cooked and are ready to eat. They come in a BPA free can and have no added salt.
- Wonderfully nutty
- Versatile little nutritional powerhouses
- Perfect in salads, dips, stews or roasted and spiced as a snack
- Cooked and ready to eat
- Comes in a BPA free can and have no added salt
EBO Organic tiny, firm ad flavourful, Brown Lentils provide a low-fat source of protein, are delicious in soups and stews and make great vegie burgers. These Brown Lentils are perfect to use to make veggie burgers or add to soups, salads and stews. These are a hearty and nutritious plant-based source of protein.
- Delicious in soups and stews
- Provide a low-fat source of protein
- Perfect to use to make veggie burgers
- Good source of energy and dietary fibre
- 100 Percent organic
It is loaded with Vitamin B17, which helps to fight cancer, and high in antioxidants and can be used as a natural moisturiser. Apricot oil may also help strengthen the immune system, especially useful to prevent cold and flu. Studies show that apricot kernel oil may help speed up the body’s recovery process by improving the body’s ability to fight infections.
EBO RAW Organic Avocado Oil rich in skin nutrients such as essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E, raw organic avocado oil is one of the healthiest cooking oil. Its high smoke point makes it ideal for daily frying and cooking. It's perfect for salad dressing. It boosts the immune system, improves digestion and treats heartburn. This Organic's Raw Avocado Oil comes from the lush Hinterland region of northern New South Wales. Oil is extracted directly from the fruit, rather than from the nut by cold-press methods. Hence it contains the highest levels of naturally occurring antioxidants and beneficial fats.
- Rich in skin nutrients
- Good source of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E
- Ideal for daily frying and cooking
- Perfect for salad dressing
- Boosts immune system, improves digestion and treats heartburn
- Highly beneficial for body builders
- Support optimum colon health, digestive health and even helps with healthy weight loss
- Highly prized as a superfood oil
- It is absolutely packed with omega-3 essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- 100 Percent natural and chemical-free
EBO RAW Organic Macadamia Oil is rich in Vitamin D, Omega 3 primary fatty acids and antioxidants. Some of the antioxidants in macadamia oil can help boost eye health, especially macular degeneration and slow the development of cataracts. It is a slightly nutty-tasting oil composed of 60 percent oleic acid, 9 percent palmitoleic acid, 1-3 percent linoleic acid, 1-2 percent linolenic acid, omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids. It is very stable due to low polyunsaturated fat content and acts as an ideal cook.
- Rich in Vitamin D, Omega 3 primary fatty acids and antioxidants
- Can help boost eye health
- Made from organic100 percent organic macadamia oil
- Perfect for searing and salads
- It has higher smoke point than other vegetable oils
EBO RAW Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a natural juice which preserves the taste, aroma, vitamins and properties of the olive fruit and is the only vegetable oil that can be consumed as it is freshly pressed from the fruit. It can be used for low heat cooking and is also great to drizzle on salads, vegetables and meat. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat (MUFA) or good fats and is good for heart health. It helps normalise blood clotting and have been found to lower your bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. It can help fight cancer, inflammation, coronary artery disease, nerve disease and diabetes.
- Monounsaturated fat (MUFA) or good fats
- Good for heart health
- Helps normalise blood clotting
- It can help fight cancer, inflammation, coronary artery disease, nerve disease and diabetes
- Also, be used for low heat cooking and is also great to drizzle on salads, vegetables and meat
- Rich in Vitamins A, B, E and K
- Good source of Omegas 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids
- Contains no cholesterol
- Perfect for sweet and savoury dishes
- High smoke points affect the rich flavour and tone of the oil
May help to diminish wrinkles and fine lines; lightens the appearance of skin blemishes; corrects skin’s minor skin discolouration (hyper pigmentation); reduces acne inflammation; reduces acne scarring; soothes upset skin after sunburn
EBO RAW Organic Safflower Oil is rich in Vitamin E and K, Omega 6 (linoleic acid) and unsaturated fatty acids. This oil with a nutty flavour is high heat resistant. It is best for searing and marinades and good for salads and desserts. It can lower cholesterol levels and diabetes. It also helps with weight loss and reduces PMS. Safflower Oil is excellent cooking oil as it is filled with Omega-6 fatty acids that can help to lose weight by helping the body to burn fat, rather than store it. It can be used as a massage oil for your skin and hair.
- Rich in vitamin E and K, Omega 6 (linoleic acid) and unsaturated fatty acids
- Nutty flavour is high heat resistant
- Perfect cooking oil
- It can be help to lose weight
- It can be used as massage oil for your skin and hair